Types of personal information we may gather.
How we use personal information.
What are cookies?
Mailing list preferences.
Children's privacy at Absolute Uniform.
Types of personal information we may gather
Absolute Uniform gathers personal information from you in order to provide superior service, communicate offers on merchandise and services which we believe will be of interest to you, customize our communications to you, administer our business, and improve your shopping experience. The following are examples of the personal information we gather from you.
- Purchases - When you place an order, you give us your name, address, phone number and/or e-mail address plus payment information.
- Non-Purchases - There may be instances when you are not making a purchase at Absolute Uniform and you give us your name, address, phone number and/or e-mail address, and where applicable, payment information, or when somebody else gives us your name, address, phone number and/or e-mail address, and where applicable, payment information. Some situations when this may occur are when you return or exchange merchandise, or receive a gift from Absolute Uniform.
- Personal Shopping Account - If you create a Personal Shopping Account with us so that you may place orders more conveniently, you authorize us to store your name and shipping address(es), business/organization name, student's or students' information (including their name(s), grade level(s), and school name(s)), and/or payment information.
- E-mail updates - When you subscribe to receive Absolute Uniform's e-mail updates featuring exclusive offers (like free shipping), product news, special discounts, and more, we require your e-mail address. You can unsubscribe anytime.
- Online services - Several of our optional services involve storing personal information.
How we use personal information
Absolute Uniform does NOT share any of its customer's information with its affiliated companies or any other entity outside of Absolute Uniform for any reason.
We ask you for certain kinds of personal information in order to provide you with the services you request and to process and deliver your order. School uniform shoppers will be asked to provide information about their students, this is only for the reason that we can set up your account with the proper permissions to access parts of our catalog that are not available to the general public. We also may use your personal information to provide you with customized communications and keep you updated on the latest promotions or products that may interest you.
In addition, our site utilizes "cookies." Cookies do not gather any of your personally identifiable information. They do allow us to provide you with a more personalized shopping experience and enable you to fully interact with and complete your transaction on our site.
For more about your privacy at Absolute Uniform, please call us at 972-572-9191 or e-mail us, including your name and mailing address, at email@example.com.
Along with respecting your privacy, Absolute Uniform diligently strives to keep your personal information safe and secure.
What are cookies?
"Cookies" are small data files that one of our servers sends to your computer via your Web browser when you connect with our Web site. Their primary function is to help us remember you by tracking your browsing sessions, which enables us to collect non-personally identifiable information (such as your IP address, browser type, and domain name, etc.), and provide you with a more relevant shopping experience.
Cookies also help us:
- determine which features and tools you use, and which pages you visit on absoluteuniform.com
- remember which items you've placed in your shopping cart
- enable you to shop and checkout if you've created an account with us
If you have any concerns about leaving cookies on your computer for extended periods, you can delete them using your browser preferences or privacy menus.
Mailing List Preference
If you do not want to have your name shared with non-affiliated companies, or if you no longer wish to receive Absolute Uniform catalogs or e-mails, please call 972-572-9191. You can also contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and mailing address in the message. If you would like to no longer receive e-mails from Absolute Uniform, please unsubscribe or click on the "unsubscribe" link included in all e-mails sent by Absolute Uniform.
Children's Privacy at Absolute Uniform
Absolute Uniform does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use our website with the involvement and consent of a parent or guardian.
Absolute Uniform does not share any of the information we have collected about your children, inlcuding their names, grade levels, and schools acquired during the registration process for school uniform shoppers. This information is used primarily to ensure that you, the customer, are given all the proper permissions set for your account to enter all of the necessary areas of our online catalog, as many areas of our online catalog (especially the Contract Schools) have restricted access to the general public. We may also use this information to verify that your student(s) is/are enrolled in the school that you have indicated.